The thirty-fourth annual report of the Board of Foreign Missions of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America [electronic resource] : Presented to the General Assembly, May, 1871
- Corporate Author:
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Board of Foreign Missions
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1871
- New York : Mission House, 23 Centre Street, 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : maps ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jenkins, Edward O., Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. General Assembly, and Mission House (New York, N.Y.)
- "Edward O. Jenkins, printer and stereotyper. New York: 20 North William St."--t.p. verso.
Last page blank.
In printed paper wrapper.
Library Company copy wanting back wrapper.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 8425
View MARC record | catkey: 19457018