Proceedings of the Board of Missions of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America, at their first annual meeting [electronic resource] : held in the city of New-York, on the 22d day of June, A.D. 1836, and continued by adjournments to the 28th of the same month. Together with the reports of the Domestic and Foreign Committees, and the accounts of their respective treasurers
- Corporate Author:
- Episcopal Church. Board of Missions
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1836
- New-York : Protestant Episcopal Press, print, M DCCC XXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Episcopal Church. Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society and Protestant Episcopal Press
- Includes index.
Library Company copy disbound.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 39760
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 8499
View MARC record | catkey: 19457051