Letters on American slavery [electronic resource] : addressed to Mr. Thomas Rankin, merchant at Middlebrook, Augusta Co., Va. / By John Rankin, pastor of the Presbyterian churches of Ripley and Strait-Creek, Brown County, Ohio
- Rankin, John, 1793-1886
- Additional Titles:
- Rankin's letters on American slavery, Letters on slavery, and Boston castigator
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Published by Charles Whipple, 1837.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-118 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rankin, Thomas, Mr., Whipple, Charles, 1781?-1859, and Landmark Press (Salem, Mass.)
- Originally published in the Castigator. Cf. Preface.
"Landmark Press....Salem."--t.p. verso.
Publisher's advertisement, p. .
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 46496
Howes, W. U.S.iana (2nd ed.), R62
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 8637
View MARC record | catkey: 19457122