Annals of the poor [electronic resource] : Containing The dairyman's daughter, (with considerable additions) The Negro servant, and The young cottager. / By the Reverend Legh Richmond ...
- Richmond, Legh, 1772-1827
- New-York : Published by Whiting and Watson : Sold by D. Whiting, Troy, and Camp, Merrill, and Camp, Utica, 1815..
- Physical Description:
- 288 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Richmond, Legh, 1772-1827, Whiting, D., Scott, Andrew, Scott, Joseph, Camp, Merrell & Camp, Fanshaw and Clayton, Whiting and Watson, and Littell & Henry
- "Fanshaw and Clayton, letter-press and copper-plate printers, 241 Pearl and 10 Cliff Streets."--t.p. verso., Signatures: A-2A¡., and Library Company copy, acc. no. 2716.D, with booksellers' ticket of Henry & Littell, of Philadelphia. Acc. no. 71213.D (Rosenberg) with binding repaired by contemporary owner; inscribed: Joseph Scott; Andrew Scott.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35781 and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 8875
View MARC record | catkey: 19457183