Speeches of John Bright, M.P. on the American question [electronic resource] / With an introduction by Frank Moore
- Bright, John, 1811-1889
- Boston : Little, Brown, and Company ; Cambridge : University Press: Welch, Bigelow, & Co., 1865.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 278 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates (frontispiece) : portrait ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Frank, 1828-1904
- Second imprint statement from t.p. verso. Colophon with: Cambridge, printed by Welch, Bigelow, & Co.
Portrait engraved by A.H. Ritchie.
Inscribed: Gift of R.C. Clark Esq.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1549
View MARC record | catkey: 19458017