Freedom national: slavery sectional [electronic resource] : Speech of Hon. Charles Sumner, of Massachusetts, on his motion to repeal the Fugitive slave bill, in the Senate of the United States
- Sumner, Charles, 1811-1874
- [New York] : [New York Evening Post], 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dix, John A. (John Adams), 1798-1879, United States. Congress (32nd, 1st session : 1851-1852) Senate, and New York Evening Post
- Evening post documents ; no. 11
- Caption title., At head of title, with parentheses substituted for square brackets: $3.oo per 100 copies.) (Evening post extra. Evening post documents.--No. XI., "Speech of Gen. John A. Dix, of New York, at the Democratic meeting at Hillsborough, N.H., August 19th, 1852."--p. 21-24., and Library Company copy disbound.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10008
View MARC record | catkey: 19458373