An inquiry into the history of slavery [electronic resource] ; its introduction into the United States; causes of its continuance; and remarks upon the abolition tracts of William E. Channing, D.D. / By Rev. T.C. Thornton, president of Centenary College, Clinton, Mississippi
- Thornton, T. C. (Thomas C.), 1794-1860
- Additional Titles:
- Slavery as it is in the United States
- Washington City [D.C.] : William M. Morrison, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 345 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morrison, Wm. M. (William M.)
Woods and Crane
- Copyright 1841 by William M. Morrison.
"Woods and Crane, printers, Baltimore."--t.p. verso.
Last page blank.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 41-5140
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10264
View MARC record | catkey: 19458413