An account of the colony of Sierra Leone [electronic resource] : from its first establishment in 1793. Being the substance of a report delivered to the proprietors. / Published by order of the directors
- Corporate Author:
- Sierra Leone Company
- Additional Titles:
- Substance of the report of the court of directors of the Sierra Leone Company
- London : Printed and sold by James Philips, George Yard, Lombard Street, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 242 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Phillips, James
- "Substance of the report of the court of directors of the Sierra Leone Company, delivered to the general court of proprietors, on Thursday the 26th February, 1795."--initial 31 p., with separate t.p. and register.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC T111621
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 9409
View MARC record | catkey: 19458444