The speech of James Stephen, Esq. at the annual meeting of the African Institution, at Free-mason's Hall, on the 26th March, 1817 [electronic resource] : Published at the request of His Royal Highness the Duke of Gloucester, the president of that society
- Stephen, James, 1758-1832
- London : Printed for J. Butterworth and Son, Fleet-Street; and J. Hatchard, Piccadilly, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Strahan, Andrew, -1831
African Institution (London, England)
Hatchard, John, (1768-1849)
J. Butterworth and Son
- "Printed by A. Strahan, Printers-Street, London."--t.p. verso and colophon.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 21938
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 9800
View MARC record | catkey: 19458595