The life and exploits of Three-finger'd Jack, the terror of Jamaica [electronic resource] : with a particular account of the Obi; being the only true one of that celebrated and fascinating mischief, so prevalent in the West Indies / By William Burdett, many years overseer of a plantation in Jamaica. On this history is founded the popular pantomimical drama of Obi; or, Three-finger'd Jack; performed at the Theatre-Royal, Haymarket; an accurate description of which, including all the songs, duets, choruses, &c. is also added
- Burdett, William
- Additional Titles:
- Obi; or, Three-finger'd Jack
- Sommers Town [England] : Printed and published by A. Neil, and sold also by Crosby & Letterman, 1801.
- 4th edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages, 1 plate (frontispiece) ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Edition statement at head of title.
LCP AR 1979 p.32-33.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 304
View MARC record | catkey: 19458720