The duty of abstaining from the use of West India produce [electronic resource] : a speech, delivered at Coach-maker's-Hall, Jan. 12, 1792
- Allen, William, 1770-1843
- London : Printed for T. W. Hawkins; and sold by M. Gurney; T. Knott; W. Button; and at Mr. Uffington's Library, 
- The 2nd edition.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Button, William, active 1794-1820
Gurney, Mrs. (Martha)
Hawkins, T. W.
Mr. Uffington's Library
- Preface signed: W. A., i.e. William Allen F.R.S.
Last page adv'ts.
Lib. Company. Annual Report, 1983, p. 52-53.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC N668
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 38
View MARC record | catkey: 19458737