Spanish America [electronic resource] : or A descriptive, historical, and geographical account of the dominions of Spain in the Western Hemisphere, continental and insular; illustrated by a map of Spanish North America, and the West-India islands; a map of Spanish South America, and an engraving, representing the comparative altitudes of the mountains in those regions / By R.H. Bonnycastle ... In two volumes. Vol. I [- Vol. II].
- Bonnycastle, Richard Henry, Sir, 1791-1847
- London : printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1818. and [Printed by A. Strahan]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes, 3 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : maps ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Includes "List of works on, or relating to Spanish America" v.2, p.-310.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 1349
View MARC record | catkey: 19458784