Maryland in Liberia [electronic resource] : a history of the colony planted by the Maryland State Colonization Society under the auspices of the State of Maryland, U.S. at Cape Palmas on the south-west coast of Africa, 1833-1853 : a paper read before the Maryland Historical Society March 9th, 1885 / by John H.B. Latrobe ...
- Latrobe, John H. B. (John Hazlehurst Boneval), 1803-1891
- Baltimore : Printed by John Murphy & Co., 1885.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : facsimiles ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Maryland Historical Society
John Murphy & Co. (Baltimore, Md.)
- Fund-publication ; no. 21
- Series at head of title.
Printer from t.p. verso.
Includes facsimiles of Liberian paper money.
With an errata slip inserted.
Library Company copy bound with the Maryland Historical Society's annual report for 1884-1885.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1254
View MARC record | catkey: 19458895