A letter to His Royal Highness the Duke of Gloucester ... [electronic resource] / from Zachary Macaulay, Esq. Occasioned by a pamphlet lately published by Dr. Thorpe ... entitled "A letter to William Wilberforce, Esq." &c. &c.
- Macaulay, Zachary, 1768-1838
- London : printed by Ellerton and Henderson; for John Hatchard, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, *60 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hatchard, John, 1768-1849, Sierra Leone Company, Ellerton & Henderson, and Missionary Research Library (New York, N.Y.)
- Appendix (*60 p.) consists of Macaulay's letters concerning the Sierra Leone Company, Africa, and the slave-trade.
Library Company copy has embossed stamp of the Missionary Research Library, New York City
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1335
Ragatz, L.J. Brit. Caribbean history, p. 522
View MARC record | catkey: 19458907