The possibilities of the Negro in symposium [electronic resource] / Rev. C.E. Dowman, D.D., Hon. John Temple Graves, Henry W. Grady [and others]. A solution of the Negro problen psychologically considered. The Negro not "a beast."
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : The Franklin Printing and Publishing Company Atlanta, Ga., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 165 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank), 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portraits ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dowman, Charles E., Turner, Henry McNeal, 1834-1915, and Pollard, Robert
- Foreword / C.E. Dowman--The problem of the races / J.T. Graves--Boston banquet speech / by H.W. Grady--But what of the Negro? / H.W. Grady--What of the Negro? / H.W. Grady--Aged ex-slaves gather at home of old master / R. Timmons--Races in harmony; South safe as home / by W.J. Northen--Must put down the mob or be put down by it / by W.A. Candler--Races must separate / by H.M. Turner--Race segregation / L.H. Holsey--Burden of the Negro problem / R.H. Edmonds--A solution of the Negro problem psychologically considered; the Negro not a beast / by W.B. Parks.
Inscribed: Robert Pollard State University.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 616
View MARC record | catkey: 19459103