An authentic report of the debate in the House of Commons, June the 23d, 1825 [electronic resource] : on Mr. Buxton's motion relative to the demolition of the Methodist chapel and mission house in Barbadoes, and the expulsion of Mr. Shrewsbury, a Wesleyan missionary, from that island
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : printed for J. Hatchard and Son, 1825.
[Printed by Cox and Baylis]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 119 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Buxton, Thomas Fowell, Sir, 1786-1845
Cox and Baylis
J. Hatchard and Son
- Publisher's advertisement verso p. 119.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 948
View MARC record | catkey: 19459163