Travels in the interior of South Africa, comprising fifteen years' hunting and trading [electronic resource] : with journeys across the continent from Natal to Walvisch Bay, and visits to Lake Ngami and the Victoria Falls / By James Chapman ... ; Illustrated with maps and numerous engravings ; In two volumes
- Chapman, James, 1831-1872
- London : Bell & Daldy, York Street, Covent Garden : Edward Stanford, 6, Charing Cross, 1868. and London : Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, folded color maps, plates ; 23 cm
- Printer from half-title verso. and Errata leaves bound between pages [viii] and [ix], Vol. I and [x] and , Vol. II.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Mendelssohn, S. South African bib (3rd ed.), p. 321 and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2199
View MARC record | catkey: 19459180