Practical observations on the diseases of the army in Jamaica, as they occurred between the years 1792 and 1797 [electronic resource] ; on the situation, climate, and diseases of that island; and on the most probable means of lessening mortality among the troops, and among Europeans in tropical climates. / By William Lempriere, apothecary to His Majesty's forces. ; In two volumes
- Lempriere, William, -1834
- London : Printed for T.N. Longman and O. Rees, Paternoster-Row, 1799..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813, Rush, James, 1786-1869, and Longman and Rees (London, England)
- Booksellers' advertisements on  p. at end (v. 2). and Inscribed: James Rush 1813.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC N012164 and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 5780
View MARC record | catkey: 19459254