Men of color, to arms! Now or never! [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895 and Supervisory Committee for Recruiting Colored Regiments (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Caption title. Text continues: This is our golden moment. The government of the United States calls for every able-bodied colored man to enter the army for the three years' service, and join in fighting the battles of liberty and the Union. A new era is open to us ... Fail now and our race is doomed ... Strike now, and you are henceforth and forever freemen!, Signed by Frederick Douglass and 54 influential Black Philadelphians., Recruitment coordinated by the local Supervisory Committee for Recruiting Colored Regiments., 4to version of (4)5777.F.55; with slight textual variations., and Digitized by Alexander Street Press for Images of the American Civil War.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 1445
View MARC record | catkey: 19459297