Science, art, and methods of teaching [electronic resource] ; containing lectures on the science, art, and methods of education with the most practical modes of imparting instruction in eleven common school branches, / by Professor Daniel B. Williams ... ; With extracts from sketches written by Robert W. Whiting, Esq., John Mitchell, Jr., Professor D.W. Davis, and Professor I.G. Penn
- Williams, Daniel B. (Daniel Barclay), 1861-
- Petersburg, Va. : Daniel B. Williams, A.M., Ph.D., publisher : Fenn & Owen, printers and book binders, Petersburg, Va., 1893.
- Copyright Date:
- Revised fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last pages blank), 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait ; 19 cm
- Printer statement and 1887 copyright from t.p. verso.
T.p. imprint followed by: Copyright, 1892, by Daniel B. Williams, A.M., Ph.D.
Advertisements p. 130-135 include "Popular works for the school, the home, business and professional men. By Prof. Dan'l B. Williams."
Introduction, p. -15, entitled: Extracts from sketches of the life of Professor Dan'l B. Williams ...
Library Company copy inscribed: Reid F.B. With ms. annotations.
Lib. Company. Annual Report, 1992, p. 45.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 2513
View MARC record | catkey: 19459456