To the people of the South [electronic resource] : Senator Hammond and the Tribune. / By Troup. Read and send to your neighbor
- Troup, George Michael, 1780-1856
- Additional Titles:
- Senator Hammond and the Tribune
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hammond, James Henry, 1807-1864 and Sumter Watchman
- Cover title., At head of title: Tract no. 3., "Extract from a speech of Hon. James H. Hammond, delivered in the Senate of the U. S., March 4, 1858."--p. -18., Library Company copy stamped: Respects of the Proprietors of "The Sumter Watchman.", and Readex February 2015 update: This record replaces control number 000030536; place of publication supplied.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10436
View MARC record | catkey: 19459527