A general collection of the best and most interesting voyages and travels, in all parts of the world [electronic resource] ; many of which are now first translated into English. Digested on a new plan. / [Edited] By John Pinkerton, author of modern geography, &c. ; Illustrated and adorned with numerous engravings. Volume first.[-volume sixth].
- Philadelphia : Published by Kimber and Conrad, no. 93, Market Street, William Falconer, New York; Samuel Jefferis, Baltimore; James Kennedy, sen. Alexandria; Fitzwhylsonn and Potter, Richmond; John Hoff, Charleston, South Carolina; Henry Cushing, Providence, R.I.; John West and Co., Boston; Cushing and Appleton, Salem; Edward Little and Co. Newburyport; Charles Tappan, Portsmouth. Brown & Merritt, printers, 1810.[-1812]
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826, Cushing, Henry, 1777-1860, Falconer, William, Hoff, John, Jefferis, Samuel, 1782 or 1783-1818, Kennedy, James, 1752 or 1753-1820, Tappan, Charles, 1784-1875, Brown & Merritt, Cushing & Appleton, E. Little & Co., Fitzwhylsonn & Potter, John West and Co., and Kimber & Conrad
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 21090. and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 8233
View MARC record | catkey: 19459558