Travels in Peru, during the years 1838-1842 [electronic resource] : on the coast, in the Sierra, across the Cordilleras and the Andes, into the primeval forests. / By Dr. J.J. von Tschudi. Translated from the German by Thomasina Ross. In two parts--part I[-II].
- Tschudi, Johann Jakob von, 1818-1889
- New York : Wiley & Putnam, 161 Broadway, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 1 unnumbered page, 202 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 203-354 pages ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ross, Thomasina and Wiley & Putnam
- Series title pages have title: Wiley & Putnam's library of choice reading. Travels in Peru.
Two parts, each with separate t.p., bound in one volume; pagination is continuous.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10465
View MARC record | catkey: 19459705