Report of the Joint Committee on Reconstruction, at the first session, Thirty-ninth Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Reconstruction
- Washington [D.C.] : Government Printing Office, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 2 unnumbered pages, 128 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 294 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 187 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 182 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Myers, Leonard
United States. Congress (39th, 1st session : 1865-1866)
United States. Government Printing Office
- [Pt. I.] Report of the Joint Committee on Reconstruction -- Pt. II. Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina -- Pt. III. Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas -- Pt. IV. Florida, Louisiana, Texas.
- Ownership signature of Leonard Myers; gift of R.C. Clark.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10613
View MARC record | catkey: 19459799