Closeout of IE bulletin 86-01 : minimun flow logic problems that could disable residual heat removal pumps / prepared by W.J. Foley, R.S. Dean, A. Hennick
- Foley, W. J.
- Washington, DC : Division of Operational Events Assessment, Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dean, R. S., Hennick, A., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation. Division of Operational Events Assessment, and Parameter, Inc
- Report Numbers:
- Related Titles:
- Minimun flow logic problems that could disable residual heat removal pumps
- "PARAMETER, Inc."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
No longer available for sale by the Supt. of Docs.
"Date published: March 1989."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. B-4, 4th group).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 1945981