An investigation of the theories of the natural history of man, by Lawrence, Prichard, and others [electronic resource] : Founded upon animal analogies: and an outline of a new natural history of man, founded upon history, anatomy, physiology, and human analogies. / By William Frederick Van Amringe
- Van Amringe, William Frederick, 1791-1873
- Additional Titles:
- Natural history of man. W.F. Van Amringe
- New York : Published by Baker & Scribner, 145 Nassau Street and 46 Park Row, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, xii-xxii, 1 unnumbered page, 739 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Benedict, Seth Williston, 1803-1869
Baker & Scribner
- Copyright 1848 by William Frederick Van Amringe.
"S.W. Benedict, printer, 16 Spruce Street."--t.p. verso.
Last page blank.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10695
View MARC record | catkey: 19459851