Twenty-first annual report of the Bible Society of Virginia [electronic resource] : auxiliary to the American Bible Society; presented April 1st, 1834. To which is added the speeches of Henry L. Pinckney, Esq. member of Congress from South Carolina,-- and B.F. Butler, Esq. Attorney Gen'l of the U. States; delivered before the Bible meeting in Alexandria, Feb. 3, 1834
- Corporate Author:
- Bible Society of Virginia
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1834
- Richmond [Va.] : Printed by Thomas W. White, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-78 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Butler, Benjamin F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1795-1858, Pinckney, Henry Laurens, 1794-1863, White, Thomas Willis, 1788-1843, and Bloodgood, S. DeWitt (Simeon DeWitt), 1799-1866
- Not in Checklist Amer. imprints. and Library Company copy inscribed: From S. DeWitt Bloodgood 19 Aug. 1834.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10834
View MARC record | catkey: 19459920