A history of the Protestant Episcopal Church in America [electronic resource] / By Samuel Lord Bishop of Oxford
- Wilberforce, Samuel, 1805-1873
- Additional Titles:
- American Church
History of the American Church. Wilberforce
- London : James Burns, 17 Portman Street, 1846.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 462 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burns, James, 1808-1871
Nelson, William T
Levey, Robson, and Franklyn
- Englishman's library ; 27
- Half-title: The Englishman's library. XXVII.
"London: Printed by Levey, Robson, and Franklyn, Great New Street, Fetter Lane."--half-title verso and colophon.
Library Company copy inscribed: Dr. Wm. T. Nelson, Oak Lawn, Jan. 1849.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 11199
View MARC record | catkey: 19460137