The protecting system. No. 4 [electronic resource] : In my last I promised to give specimens of the insurrectionary and infuriate spirit which has displayed itself in this county ...
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
- Additional Titles:
- Carey's miscellanies. Vol. 7 and In my last I promised to give specimens of the insurrectionary and infuriate spirit
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Concerning the growing sentiments in South Carolina for secession over dissatisfaction with the tariffs.
Caption title, with first lines of text.
Signed and dated on p. 3: Hamilton [i.e. Mathew Carey]. Philadelphia, Nov. 10, 1829.
Last page blank.
Library Company copy bound in a volume with spine title: Carey's miscellanies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 338
Shoemaker, R.H. Checklist of American imprints for 1820-1829, 38065
Parsons, W. Catholic Americana, 1182
View MARC record | catkey: 19460493