The power of Congress over the territories [electronic resource] : Speech of Hon. Lewis Cass, of Michigan, in Senate of the United States, March 13 and 14, 1850, on the compromise resolutions of Mr. Bell, of Tennessee, and the proposition to refer them to a select committee
- Cass, Lewis, 1782-1866
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed at the Congressional Globe Office], 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank) ; 25 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Chew, William White, 1803-1851
- Caption title.
Name of printer from colophon.
Page 1 inscribed: [R]ec'd 28 March 1850 from Sent. Cass. Wm. W. Chew.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 366
View MARC record | catkey: 19460519