To Thomas Staley, Esq., secretary, &c [electronic resource].
- Cobbett, James Paul, 1803-1881
- Uniform Title:
- Answer to the Manchester Southern Club, or Southern Independence Association
- [Manchester, England] : [Abel Heywood and John Heywood], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered leaves ; 53 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Staley, Thomas
McAllister, John A. (John Allister), 1822-1896
Southern Independence Association
- Galley proof of An answer to the Manchester Southern Club, or Southern Independence Association, printed in Machester, England, by Abel and John Heywood, in Dec. 1863.
Signed and dated at end: John Paul Cobbett. Manchester, November 30, 1863.
Originally part of a McAllister scrapbook; with printer's MS. corrections.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 447
View MARC record | catkey: 19460574