Protection vs. free trade:, or,, The practical development of our resources [electronic resource] : A chapter on the resources, development, and industrial economy of the United States from the forthcoming book, entitled Coal, iron and oil, which will be issued in March, 1866
- Daddow, Samuel Harries
- Additional Titles:
- Practical development of our resources
- Philadelphia : King & Baird printers, no. 607 Sansom Street, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- pages -609 ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bannan, Benjamin, 1807-1875, Daddow, Samuel Harries, American Iron and Steel Association, and King & Baird
- Industrialization—United States
- Tariff—United States—History
- Coal mines and mining—United States
- Iron mines and mining—United States
- Petroleum—United States
- Debts, Public—United States
- Debts, External—United States
- Protectionism—United States
- Slavery—Economic aspects—United States
- United States—Economic policy
- Cover title.
"Printed for the use of the American Iron and Steel Association."
A chapter from: Coal, iron and oil / by Samuel Harries Daddow and Benjamin Bannan. Pottsville, Pa. 1866.
Signed on p. 609: Benjamin Bannan.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 547
View MARC record | catkey: 19460654