A grand promenade concert will be given by Emanuel Lodge, No. 30, A.Y.M [electronic resource] : on Friday evening, May 1st, 1863 at Franklin Hall, Sixth Street, below Arch. For the benefit of the lodge. / Music under the direction of Prof. H. Craig Committee of arrangements: David G. Clark, Thos. I. Middleton, Crawford Hardy, Augustus Green, William King, William Johnson. Floor manager, John Dean. Tickets, 25 cents to be had of either of the managers, or at any of the principal hotels. Addresses by eminent gentlemen will be delivered on this occasion. The committee will spare no pains to make this one of the most agreeable entertainments of the season
- Corporate Author:
- Ancient York Masons. Emanuel Lodge, No. 30 (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : U.S. Job Print, Ledger Buildings, Philada, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 61 x 49 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Craig, H.
McAllister, John A. (John Allister), 1822-1896
Franklin Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.)
United States Book and Job Printing Office (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Originally part of a McAllister scrapbook.
Digitized by Alexander Street Press for Images of the American Civil War.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 2nd ed. Suppl. 72
View MARC record | catkey: 19460715