Geology of the onshore part of San Mateo County, California, a digital database [electronic resource] / by E.E. Brabb, R.W. Graymer, and D.L. Jones ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Open-file report ; 98-137
- Two general parts: Geologic map database, in ARC/INFO export file format for manipulation in geographic information systems; Plot files in Postscript, for the production of the map on paper.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection
- Title from accompanying introductory pamphlet.
Pamphlet available in text or microfiche.
Whether as a plotfile or a data file, this item is available by 3 ways: a. From the Western Region Geologic Information Web Page; b. Anonymous ftp over the Internet; c. Sending a tape with request.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 8-9 of pamphlet).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Denver, Colo., U.S. Geological Survey, 1998?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
Internet address: http://wrgis.wr.usgs.gov/open-file/of98-137.
View MARC record | catkey: 1946220