Security clearances [microform] : consideration of sexual orientation in the clearance process : report to Congressional requesters / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Consideration of sexual orientation in the clearance process
- Washington, D.C. : The Office,  and Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., "March 1995.", "GAO/NSIAD-95-21.", and "B-258273"--P. 1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/13/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:ns95021.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. General Accounting Office, [1996?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1946225