The now habit : a strategic program for overcoming procrastination and enjoying guilt-free play / Neil A. Fiore
- Fiore, Neil A.
- New York : Tarcher/Penguin, 
- Copyright Date:
- [New ed.], rev., redesigned ed.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 205 pages ; 22 cm
- Why we procrastinate -- How we procrastinate -- How to talk to yourself -- Guilt-free play, quality work -- Overcoming blocks to action -- The unschedule -- Working in the flow state -- Fine-tuning your progress -- The procrastinator in your life.
- "Featuring a new introduction and a new section providing strategies to understand and deal with the role technology plays in procrastination today, THE NOW HABIT offers a comprehensive plan to help readers lower their stress and increase their time to enjoy guilt-free play. Dr. Fiore?s techniques will help any busy person start tasks sooner and accomplish them more quickly, without the anxiety brought on by the negative habits of procrastination and perfectionism."--Publisher's website.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-205).
View MARC record | catkey: 19463149