A visit to one school's bullying prevention program / produced by ASCD ; producer Todd Johnson ; writer-director Ilana Bittner
- Alexandria, VA : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (38 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Todd
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Use this DVD with school staff and parents to spark a schoolwide discussion on bullying and how your school can do more to protect kids and lower risk factors. Scenes from a successful middle school bullying prevention program show how educators use classroom discussions, coordinating committees, and student surveys to stay on top of real and potential bullying situations. Interviews with school staff members and students give you lots of insight into how to develop schoolwide awareness, provide training for staff and students on how to recognize and respond to bullying, and involve the community to make sure efforts don't just stop at the schoolhouse door.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 10, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 19464087