How to use interactive notebooks / [produced by ASCD].
- Alexandria, VA : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (16 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Lots of experienced and talented teachers know that interactive notebooks are great tools for instruction and learning in the classroom. Now, here's a 15-minute DVD that shares this secret and shows how to use interactive notebooks effectively in any grade and subject. Follow a 7th grade teacher in his class as he uses interactive notebooks to Develop students' organizational skills Help students focus on the essential understandings of each unit Prompt students to take notes and process what they are learning Make homework more personal and engaging Teach new vocabulary and study and test-taking skills.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 10, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 19464092