Assessment for 21st century learning. 1, The case for 21st century learning and assessment / produced by ASCD
- Alexandria, VA : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (32 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- McTighe, Jay and Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Program 1: The Case for 21st Century Learning and Assessment starts your exploration off with a fascinating review of the changes and trends in post-secondary education and the world that educators need to address. Understand the gaps and disconnects between current education practices and effective assessment for 21st century learning. Learn why and how schools move beyond assessment of discrete information and skills taught in isolation to authentic, transfer-based learning for all students in which they use information, skills, and procedures in real-world ways.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 10, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 19464133