Differentiated classroom. 2, Responding to the needs of secondary learners / producer,writer, Ken Cornwell ; executive director (ASCD), Judy Seltz ; executive producer, Integrated Media, Cary Goldweber ; produced by ASCD
- Alexandria, VA : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (54 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Cornwell, Ken
Tomlinson, Carol A.
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Based on the updated second edition of Carol Ann Tomlinson's The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners, this DVD shows you practical, real-world examples from experienced secondary school teachers of how to divide your time, resources, and efforts to effectively instruct students of various backgrounds, readiness and skill levels, and interests.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 10, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 19464165