A field guide to conservation finance [electronic resource] / Story Clark
- Clark, Story
- Washington, DC : Island Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 387 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: a field guide -- Positioning your organization. Organizational readiness ; Financial readiness ; The deal ; Legal and ethical considerations -- Raising money. Raising money ; Traditional fundraising methods ; Traditional fundraising plans and sources ; Voluntary surcharges ; Transfer fees -- Borrowing money. Borrowing money ; Bank lending ; Seller financing ; External revolving fund loans ; Internal protection funds ; Foundation program-related investments -- Looking ahead. Reducing costs ; Putting it all together -- Conclusion: how it could come together in the future.
- 1597260592 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781597260596 (cloth : alk. paper)
1597260606 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781597260602 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 371-373) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19465355