France's New Deal [electronic resource] : From the Thirties to the Postwar Era / Philip Nord
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Part I. The French model -- The crisis of the thirties -- The war years -- The Liberation moment -- Part II. A culture of quality -- Art and commerce in the interwar decades -- Culture in wartime -- The culture state.
- Arts, French—20th century
- Political culture—France—History—20th century
- Economic development—France—History—20th century
- Social change—France—History—20th century
- France—History—German occupation, 1940-1945
- France—Cultural policy—History—20th century
- France—Politics and government—1940-1945
- France—Politics and government—1914-1940
9780691142975 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0691142971 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19467991