Guidance for using continuous monitors in PM²⁵̣ monitoring networks [microform] / prepared by John G. Watson [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Guidance for using continuous monitors in particulate matter 2.5 monitoring networks
- Research Triangle Park, N.C. : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Watson, John G. (John George), 1949-
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards
United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
University of Nevada. Desert Research Institute
- "May 29, 1998."
Shipping list no.: 99-0342-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (7.1-7.38).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA web site (PDF file only). Address as of 5/27/99: http://www.epa.gov/ttnamti1/files/ambient/pm25/25m ngd98.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 3 microfiches : negative.
- Funding Information:
- Prepared by the Desert Research Institute, University and Community College System of Nevada; the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards; and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. CX824291-01-1.
View MARC record | catkey: 1946836