Global climate change [electronic resource] : international perspectives and responses / Elias D'Angelo, editor
- New York : Nova Science, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 180 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- D'Angelo, Elias
- Climate change and its causes, effects and prediction series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Global climate change : three policy perspectives / Larry Parker and John Blodgett -- Climate change and the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS) : Kyoto and beyond / Larry Parker -- Greenhouse gas emissions : perspectives on the top 20 emitters and developed versus developing nations / Larry Parker and John Blodgett -- China's greenhouse gas emissions and mitigation policies / Jane A. Leggett, Jeffrey Logan and Anna Mackey -- Climate change : the Kyoto Protocol, Bali "action plan," and international actions / Susan R. Fletcher and Larry Parker -- U.S. global climate change policy : evolving views on cost, competitiveness, and comprehensiveness / Larry B. Parker and John E. Blodgett -- Climate change : federal laws and policies related to greenhouse gas reduction / Brent D. Yacobucci and Larry Parker.
- 9781607412335 and 1607412330
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19472126