The gospel of progressivism [electronic resource] : moral reform and labor war in Colorado, 1900-1930 / R. Todd Laugen ; foreword by Stephen J. Leonard
- Laugen, R. Todd
- Boulder : University Press of Colorado, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Timberline books
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : the varieties of Colorado progressivism -- Protestant progressives and the Denver party machine -- Public enemy : Colorado fuel and iron or the saloon? -- The Denver tramway crisis and the struggle for masculine citizenship -- The consuming public and the industrial commission -- Ben Lindsey and women progressives -- The Colorado Klan and the decline of progressivism -- Epilogue : the progressive legacy.
- 9781607320524 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9781607320531 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19473173