- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introducing you to group work -- Using basic group concepts and process -- Working to achieve group goals -- Beginning, guiding, and terminating a group -- Dealing with special group problems -- Obtaining supervision and working with a coleader -- Using behavioral approaches -- Recording and analyzing group process -- Working with the older adult -- Working with focal groups -- Working with organizations -- Working with communities.
- 9780826104588 (alk. paper)
0826104584 (alk. paper)
- Rev. ed. of: Group leadership skills / Carolyn Chambers Clark.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19474259