Growing apart? [electronic resource] : America and Europe in the twenty-first century / edited by Jeffrey Kopstein, Sven Steinmo
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 237 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kopstein, Jeffrey and Steinmo, Sven
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: Growing apart? : America and Europe in the twenty-first century / by Sven Steinmo and Jeffrey Kopstein -- The religious divide : why religion seems to be thriving in the United States and waning in Europe / by Steven Pfaff -- Value change in Europe and North America : convergence or something else / by Christopher Cochrane, Neil Nevitte, and Steve White -- On different planets : news media in the United States and Europe / by Donald Morrison -- One ring to bind them all : American power and neoliberal capitalism / by Mark Blyth -- Spreading the word : the diffusion of American conservatism in Europe and beyond / by Steven Teles and Daniel Kenney -- Work, welfare, and wanderlust : immigration and integration in Europe and North America / by Randall Hansen -- Lost in translation : the transatlantic divide over diplomacy / by Daniel W. Drezner -- The Atlantic divide in historical perspective : a view from Europe / by Laurent Cohen-Tanugi.
- 9780521879316 (hardback), 0521879310 (hardback), 9780521704915 (pbk.), and 052170491X (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19474307