Handbook of child sexual abuse [electronic resource] : identification, assessment, and treatment / edited by Paris Goodyear-Brown
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 616 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Goodyear-Brown, Paris
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Child sexual abuse : the scope of the problem / Paris Goodyear-Brown, Abbe Fath, and Lori Myers -- Child sexual abuse, traumatic experiences, and their impact on the developing brain / Richard L. Gaskill and Bruce D. Perry -- The long-term health effects of child sexual abuse / Kathleen Kendall-Tackett -- Navigating the system : the complexities of the multidisciplinary team in cases of child sexual abuse / Patti van Eys and Bonnie Beneke -- The forensic interview : a challenging conversation / Linda Cordisco Steele -- Developmentally sensitive assessment methods in child sexual abuse cases / Sandra Hewitt -- Comprehensive and therapeutic assessment of child sexual abuse : a bridge to treatment / Patti van Eys and Alanna Truss -- Determining best practice for treating sexually victimized children / Benjamin E. Saunders -- Trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy / Monica M. Fitzgerald and Judith Cohen -- Eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) psychotherapy with children who have experienced sexual abuse and trauma / Robbie Adler-Tapia, Carolyn Settle, and Francine Shapiro -- Trauma-focused integrated play therapy (TF-IPT) / Eliana Gil -- Parent-child interaction therapy for sexually abused children / Anthony J. Urquiza and Dawn Blacker -- Flexibly sequential play therapy (FSPT) with sexually victimized children / Paris Goodyear-Brown -- Child-parent relationship therapy with nonoffending parents of sexually abused children / Sue C. Bratton ... [et al.] -- Trauma informed art therapy and sexual abuse in children / Cathy Malchiodi -- Group therapy with sexually abused children / Liana Lowenstein and Rachel Cook Freeman -- Effectively incorporating bibliotherapy into treatment for child sexual abuse / Deanne Ginns-Gruenberg and Arye Zacks -- Clinical considerations when children have problematic sexual behavior / Jane F. Silovsky ... [et al.] -- Intervention application for self-injury following childhood sexual abuse / Keegan R. Tangeman and Janine Shelby -- Treatment considerations with sexually traumatized adolescents / Sharon A. McGee and C. Curtis Holmes -- Understanding and treating adolescents with illegal sexual behavior / Susan R. Schmidt, Barbara L. Bonner, and Mark Chaffin -- Cultural issues in child sexual abuse intervention and prevention / Lisa Aronson Fontes and Carol A. Plummer -- Working with survivors of child sexual abuse : secondary trauma and vicarious traumatization / Michele M. Many and Joy D. Osofsy -- Preventing childhood sexual abuse : an ecological approach / Sandy K. Wurtele and Maureen C. Kenny.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19475391