Handbook of Psychology: Volume 5 [electronic resource] Vol. 5: Personality and Social Psychology
- Weiner, Irving B.
- Wiley [Imprint] Oct. 2012 Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 608 p. ill 27.800 x 022.150 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Tennen,Howard A. and Suls,Jerry M.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Psychology is of interest to academics from many fields, as well as to the thousands of academic and clinical psychologists and general public who can't help but be interested in learning more about why humans think and behave as they do. This award-winning twelve-volume reference covers every aspect of the ever-fascinating discipline of psychology and represents the most current knowledge in the field. This ten-year revision now covers discoveries based in neuroscience, clinical psychology's new interest in evidence-based practice and mindfulness, and new findings in social, developmental, and forensic psychology.
0470647760 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 19475677