Handbook of stress and burnout in health care [electronic resource] / Jonathon R.B. Halbesleben, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 243 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Halbesleben, Jonathon R. B.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : stress, burnout, and health care / Jonathon R. B. Halbesleben -- Work can burn us out or fire us up : conservation of resources in burnout and engagement / Marjan J. Gorgievski-Duijvesteijn and Stevan E. Hobfoll -- The nursing worklife model : the role of burnout in mediating work environment's relationship with job satisfaction / Heather K. Spence Laschinger and Michael P. Leiter -- Burnout in health care : when helping hurts / Denise M. Breaux ... [et al.] -- Burnout syndrome in registered nurses / Jeannie P. Cimiotti, Linda H. Aiken, and Lusine Poghosyan -- The Oldenburg burnout inventory : a good alternative to measure burnout and engagement / Evangelia Demerouti and Arnold B. Bakker -- Cross-cultural issues in stress and burnout / Sharon Glazer -- Stress in entrants to the health care system : nature, measurement, and management / Martyn Jones & Steven Pryjmachuk -- Crossover of burnout among health care professionals / Mina Westman and Arnold B. Bakker. and Work schedules and stress among health professionals / Jeanne Geiger-Brown ... [et al.] -- Physician burnout as predicted by subjective and objective workload and by autonomy / Arie Shirom, Nurit Nirel, and Amiram D. Vinokur -- Burnout and consequences : a review of health professional maltreatment to the patient / Jean-Pierre Neveu -- Stress and patient safety / Achim Elfering and Simone Grebner -- Disconnecting the stress-burnout-turnover relationship among nursing professionals : a synthesis of micro and macro HRM research / Anthony R. Wheeler -- Burnout interventions : an overview and illustration / Pascale M. Le Blanc & Wilmar B. Schaufeli -- Stress and burnout in health care : where do we go from here? / Jonathon R.B. Halbesleben.
- 9781604565003 (hbk.) and 1604565004 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19475736